Highlights from The CRUSADE Channel's full-length, original talk-radio shows including The Mike Church Show, Parrott Talk, The Early Show with Fiorella Nash the True Money Show and Reconquest with Brother André Marie!
The Embarrassing Death Of Ethics And Journalism At The Boston Herald
C. Joseph Doyle
Catholic Action League
HEADLINE: A Boston Globe columnist crossed journalistic lines. Should the Globe still have run his story? by Tom Jones
* Last July, Cullen was reporting on Bluestein while she was meeting with the doctor who was going to help her end her life. The doctor explained that Vermont law required Bluestein to get signatures from two people who would say she was in a clear state of mind when she made her decision. Furthermore, the signatures could not be from family members, beneficiaries or anyone associated with the doctor’s clinic.
* Final wave of Massachusetts is to legalize assisted suicide.
* As it turns out Cullen didn’t reveal he signed an affidavit indicating the person that wanted to commit suicide was of sound mind.
* He inserted himself into a story he was writing.
* He has attacked me on many occasions and he even used his column one time to attack me b/c I wrote a note to his editor.
* He specializes in invectives.
* He never makes a reasoned argument he just strings together several sentences of name calling.
* He attacks the faith, he attacks the Irish etc
* Freedom of the Press is for those who own the newspapers - Belloc
* The Boston Strangler on HULU - featuring Keira Knightley
* We have to go b/w now and the 29th of June.
* Bishop of Rockville Center and Bishop from NJ -
Free Farm Friday-Want Kids To Be Healthy Again, Invert The Food Pyramid
The Mike Church Show-You All Can Go To Hell, I’m Going To Texas
Red Pill Topics & Headlines
Welcome to the Mike Church Show on www.crusadechannel.com Call the show 844-5CRUSADE
Did you miss yesterday's LIVE Mike Church Show? Worry not, you can listen to all previously aired shows at the new CRUSADE MAX - https://podcasts.crusadechannel.com
Governor Abbott & The Texas Border
* We haven’t heard the Regime Leader being all dictator but he was pandering to the UAW yesterday so he will probably be on the job today.
* The Regime Leader has been very quiet in regards to Governor Abbott.
* This letter penned yesterday by Governor Abbott is wonderful, almost like TKD penned it.
* He left no grey areas in this letter.
* It is white and black, he is not going to give in.
* There are officially 25 states showing support for Texas.
* That is 1/2 the union.
HEADLINE: ‘Pawn Stars’ Celebrity Rick Harrison Blames Border Crisis For Son’s Death by Tristan Justice
* “The fentanyl crisis in this country must be taken more seriously,” Harrison told the Post. “It seems it is just flowing over the borders and nothing is being done about it. We must do better.”
* December set a new record for the number of migrant encounters in a single month, with more than 300,000 reported. According to the House Homeland Security Committee, on Biden’s watch, there have been at least 1.7 million known “gotaways” who have dodged Border Patrol and gotten into the country, with even more coming in undetected. In fiscal year 2023, 169 individuals caught trying to cross illegally were on the terrorist watchlist.
Border Patrol & Texas National Guard
* If you receive an order that you believe to be unjust, you have the responsibility and duty to say “I will not cary out that order”.
* Remember the Crimson Tide movie?
* CO and XO - Remember when Denzel’s character was given an order and he refuses to do so?
* I wouldn’t want to do that job at the border.
* I commend those men and women for doing the job they are doing out there.
* They see the misery and despair and everything else that happens out there but there is a job to be done.
* Customs and Border Patrol agents have been ordered to storm the breech.
* There is going to be a showdown, this is just getting started.
* Even Newsweeks cover is about Texit and ‘Can the Lone Star state go it alone’?
* What Texas needs now is the Cajun Navy.
* That Cajun Navy w/ their boats could patrol the crap out of the Rio Grande!
Articles of Confederation
The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo 1848
* This treaty, signed on February 2, 1848, ended the war between the United States and Mexico. By its terms, Mexico ceded 55 percent of its territory, including the present-day states California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico,
Does The Constitution Say Texas Must Welcome An Invading Army?
Author of We Kill Because We Can, War & Delusion and many more
Follow Laurie on Twitter - @laurielcalhoun
AUDIO/VIDEO: WH Briefing on Supreme Court Decision on Texas
Karine Jean-Pierre - We are glad that the Supreme Court made this decision that prevented Border Security from doing their job. What Texas was doing it was ineffective.
* My collection is essays and Tom Woods basically has the feeling of recreating the whole COVID ordeal.
* Mine is more critical thinking of what was happening during that time.
* Critical thinking today?
* Vivek Ramaswamy was a breath of fresh air. He dared to do things like criticize our foreign policy.
* He is now working w/ Trump now and that is a great thing.
* You and I early on suggested he might be running for the VP spot.
* I heard the end of your previous segment on what the basis of our government and what borders actually mean.
* Is it possible for these illegals to vote?
* People won’t like this but you will ultimately have to talk about Dred Scott.
* Slavery was legal at the time Dred Scott was written, that is a fact.
* Does Texas have a right to secure its borders from the North, East and West?
* During COVID, I believe states were allowed to forbid entry of people from other states.
* So if that was permitted how can Texas trying to prevent illegal crossings be illegal for them to do?
* The people who voted for this were trying to be as Catholic as they could.
* They were attempting to be humanitarian b/c they knew people ‘illegals’ were dying.
* People aren’t rushing to save all the homeless people out in the elements in NYC or Ohio or Chicago are they?
* Actual American citizens I’m speaking about right now.
* So why should we care about people sitting out in the sun while trying to come here to the states?
* Louisiana can’t compel Texas to do what it wants and visa versa.
HEADLINE: Thinking of Traveling in the U.S.? Check Which States Have Travel Restrictions by Karen Schwartz
* Political Asylum needs to mean something in order for it to remain.
* It doesn’t mean you can come here just b/c you are less well off in your country.
Mike Church Interviews: It’s Good To Be The King Of Pro-Life Comedy with Nicholas De Santo
Comedian Nicholas De Santo
Follow Nicholas on Twitter - @Nico_DeSanto
YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/@AngloItalianComedy
* In an ideal world, this would be the mantra of all comedy venues - if its truly funny, let it fly!
* Satire one of the oldest forms of comedy and we have come to a point in the UK, we have very few venues that would allow this experimentation w/ comedy.
* It is almost unique in that aspect.
* Many people who come are regulars b/c it is truly the only place in the UK that is truly free speech.
* Some in the crowd will come up to me and tell me I am a masogonsit or whatever and that is all good I value other peoples opinions.
* You delivered the joke before, probably over and over so you know how that joke is going to work and you own it.
* I sometimes joke about that too, being a conservative comic is I have no one else to copy!
* The upside is you are always the funniest in the line up because there are none like you.
* Most comics are left-wing so I provide something very different.
* The Nazi routine - I make a joke about the ideal of mobile abortion clinics.
* Even the Nazi’s weren’t this forward in their attempts.
* They only killed the Jews in areas they had fully conquered fair and square!
* They would have never driven a gas chamber to the Switzerland border and said ‘hand over your Jews’.
* I’ve done a recent routine b/c jokes and routines have a life cycle.
* It is hard to find venues to test your jokes out.
* Anglo-Italian Comedy - White Men Made Everything
* That famous Monty Python sketch - the guy wants to be a woman
* You play it all the time, that was absurd at the time but now days it is essential doctrine.
* Millennials rejected some things that were popular 10 years ago like Friends and Sienfeld.
* I have been to the US a couple of times.
The Iowa Debate: The Good, The Bad And The Fate Of The Krispy
Mahgdalen Rose - Political Correspondent on the Crusade Channel
Follow Mahgdalen on Twitter - @MahgdalenRose
CNN Presidential Debate
* DeSantis just looked like a guy debating but Nikki looked upset and angry.
* She rolled her eyes a few times, she clinched her jaw several times, she just looked angry and not happy to be there.
* There are two sides to this.
* DeSantis is on the side that a lot of Trumps issues are his own fault.
* If you were watching that debate last night, you aren’t a Trump super fan.
* Trump did hire bad people and it did get him into hot water in a lot of areas.
* This is a very small field b/c Trump is still running.
* Nikki has a great edge going into New Hampshire.
* Donald Trump has a huge support base in South Carolina.
* Chris Christie - I don’t think he will back Trump but he had a hot mic moment when he said Nikki was going to get smoked so who knows w/ that one.
AUDIO/VIDEO: Vivek Ramaswamy Makes Predictions -
* Narrow this to a 2 horse race b/w Trump & a puppet they can control.
* Eliminate Trump
* Trot their puppet into the WH
Next up, Ron DeSantis joins Nikki Haley’s ticket as VP. Ron may not know it yet but he won’t have a say in the matter.
* If anything you are more likely to have Nikki as the VP of Ron DeSantis not the other way around.
* I’m sorry Vivek is not doing well but that doesn’t mean he is suddenly the Magic 8 Ball of the Republican party.
* Nikki wasn’t wrong in many ways about how and where DeSantis has been putting money and time into.
* Alejandro Mayorkas - he isn’t even liked by the Democrats, he is abrasive and they just don’t like him so it is highly likely he will impeached.
* Biden will NOT go to bat for him in the way he would for Buttigieg or anyone else like that.
Crusade Channel Rocks!
Rocks are heavy, but if you ain’t listening to Mike Church you are weighing in at Zero Point Zero. Cincinnatus Buckanatus
Love his parodies,oh yeah, and the truth!
This is the only place for consistent truth.