In today's episode, I'm chatting with Crystal Mickelsen, the creator of The Essential Calendar about how scheduling three months at a time can improve communication and collaboration. Crystal discusses: how we can encourage more collaboration with family to share the mental load of motherhood, how to communicate more effectively with family about the schedule, communication leading to less stress and more connection and how planning at three months at a time invites more flexibility and more intention into family life!
Show Notes for EP185: Collaborative Family Scheduling with Crystal Mickelsen
Enjoy this Podcast?
Learning how you can get rid of clutter and live an intentional and purposeful life has never been this simple. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Minimalist Moms Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning into this podcast, then do not hesitate to write a review. You can also share this with your fellow mothers so that they can be inspired to think more and do with less.
Questions? You can contact me through my website, find me on Instagram, or like The Minimalist Moms Page on Facebook.
Thanks for listening! For more updates and episodes, visit the website. You may also tune in on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or Stitcher.
Checkout the Minimalist Moms Podcast storefront for recommendations from Diane.
Become a Patreon member today and listen to the show ad-free!
* Check out Homethreads: HomeThreads.com/minimalist
* Check out LifeStraw: https://lifestraw.com/
* Check out Puro Air : https://getpuroair.com/
* Check out Quince and use my code minimalist for a great deal: https://www.quince.com/
* Check out Recess and use my code MINIMALIST for a great deal: http://www.takearecess.com
* Check out Tecovas: https://www.tecovas.com/
* Visit armoire.style/MINIMALIST to get up to 50% off your first month, that’s up to $125 OFF! Never worry about what to wear again—try Armoire today!
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/minimalist-moms-podcast2093/exclusive-content
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy