Exploding Your Revenue Through New Customer Retention Technology
John Turnham, Wallet Inc.
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Kevin Harrington and Seth Greene Episode 810 John Turnham
John Turnham, founder and chief technology officer of Santa Barbara, California-based Wallet Inc., recognized these issues were creating a barrier between businesses and consumers that could soon undermine what is largely considered a mutually beneficial relationship. So, in 2014, he leveraged his more than 20 years of software-development expertise and created Wallet Inc. – a proprietary, web-based software as a service (SaaS) system that combines rewards organization, customer relationship management (CRM), digital-payment technology, and a direct-to-consumer marketing platform.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with John Turnham about exploding your revenue through new customer retention technology.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How Wallet Inc. is a customer retention tool used by casinos and small business.
- Why customer retention is so important and how to achieve that.
- How there are four different kinds of customers, what they are, and how they function.
- Why businesses need to understand the behaviors for different types of customers.
- How many businesses don’t know who their customers and why that is a problem.
Connect with John:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices