Paving your path to fantasy football titles.
190. Week 11 Fantasy Recap Show: Injuries, Studs, Duds, Risers, Fallers & Week 12 Waiver Wire | Fantasy Football Podcast
Week 11 of Fantasy Football is in the books, and we are here to cover all the important takeaways. Who were the Studs & Duds of Week 11? Who were the ROS Fantasy Riser & Fallers? Which Week 12 Waiver Wire Pickups should you prioritize?
Find out as The Wolf and Truth recap all the Week 11 Fantasy Football action to get you ready for Week 12!
189. Week 11 Fantasy Preview (Higher, Lower, Hail Mary) + Must-Know Injury Updates, Streamers | Fantasy Football Podcast
Come join The Wolf and Truth as they breakdown Week 11 in Fantasy Football.
As always, we'll first hit the Trainer's Room, with updates on Chris Carson (and Carlos Hyde as a streamer), Kenny Golladay, Christian McCaffrey, Allen Lazard, and so much more!
Then we hit our Higher, Lower, Hail Mary series, giving you the Must Start, Sit, and Stream options at each position!
Week 11 Fantasy Rankings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to join us every Wednesday night!
188. Week 11 Waiver Wire Targets + NFL Week 10 Injury Updates | Fantasy Football Podcast
Get ahead of your league mates on the Week 11 Waiver Wire, and find out all the Week 10 Injury Updates that'll inform who we target.
We'll discuss the latest on Christian McCaffrey (shoulder), Drew Brees (ribs & lung), Teddy Bridgewater (knee), Matthew Stafford (thumb), and more.
Then, find out how much FAAB or Waiver Wire Priority to give to hot pickups like Salvon Ahmed, Nyheim Hines, Jalen Reagor, Kalen Ballage, Michael Pittman, Jalen Reagor, Josh Reynolds, and many others!
With the trade deadlines past in many leagues, these could be some of the last weeks for you to find a difference-maker.
Week 11 Waiver Wire article
187. Week 10 Fantasy Recap Show: Injuries, Studs, Duds, Risers, Fallers & Week 11 Waiver Wire | Fantasy Football Podcast
Only one game remains in NFL Week 10, so The Wolf and Truth recap all the stats and stories you need to make note of.
- Who were the greatest Studs, and Worst Duds, of Week 10?
- Who should you start prioritizing on the Week 11 Waiver Wire?
- What injuries do you need to stay on top of from Week 10?
Find out all this and so much more now!
186. Fantasy Trade Deadline Strength of Schedule Spectacular! Easiest & Hardest ROS & Playoff Schedules | Fantasy Football Podcast
With the Fantasy Trade Deadline approaching, The Wolf and Truth take a detour from our usual preview to bring you The Fantasy Football Strength of Schedule Spectacular! Find out who has the easiest and hardest rest of season & fantasy playoff schedules so you know who to prioritize (and sell) for your final trades of 2020!
The Wolf's Rest of Season Rankings
Want to get your crucial lineup question answered next week? Subscribe to our YouTube channel and join us LIVE every Wednesday night.
185. Week 9 Post-Game Fantasy Tailgate + Early Week 10 Waiver Wire | Fantasy Football Podcast
Keep the Week 9 Fantasy Football week rolling with The Wolf and Truth as they recap all of Sunday's action.
Find out our Stud and Dud of the Week, who saw their fantasy value rise & fall, injuries & next men up, plus an early look at the Week 10 Waiver Wire!
Customer ReviewsSee All
This show is amazing. If you watch them live the wolf always answers your questions. He finds many different people with different views on fantasy football. It gives you the chance to hear conflicting opinions. It’s not just analytics or last years stats, there’s reasoning behind it. One of my favorite parts is it’s fun we laugh and have a good time talking football!
Love the Fantasy Fullback Dive
I’ve been listening since maybe midway of last season and I finished 2nd in my league. No doubt if I had listened from the beginning of the season I would have won my league. Great podcast. Great info!
Robust RB for the win
Always have to listen to RB heavy analysts, and really enjoy the live streams lately too. Great guest appearances on the show as well!