In This Episode…We talk with Golden Rule Charity’s President Paula Robison for a second episode about Golden Rule Charity. We discuss about grants, content, fundraising vs. funder, choosing a board member, the future of non-profits, and caused based marketing.
· [00:46] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:18] Can you explain your expertise?
· [02:42] How has Golden Rule helped those in need?
· [04:17] How does Golden Rule recruit their board members?
· [08:20] Can you explain the fundraising and funder side of Golden Rule?
· [10:18] How do PR pros effectively target the right business for fundraising?
· [12:03] did you use software like Zoom or other apps to communicate?
· [13:07] How does Golden Rule Charity issue grants to beneficiaries?
· [14:13] How has Golden Rule changed?
· [15:52] What is caused based marketing?
· [16:43] Is caused based marketing different from traditional marketing?
· [18:10] How is Golden Rule Charity leveraging cause based marketing?
· [19:30] Is Golden Rule going to testing any new form of content like podcasting?
· [21:19] Fun question: What is your Golden Rule?
· [22:23] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show· Paula Robison was our guest today. Learn more about Golden Rule Charity.
Episode Length: 23:11Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
Download Options· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
Contact Us!● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.