Gino Wickman, EOS Worldwide
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 443 Gino Wickman
Gino Wickman is the founder of EOS Worldwide, an organization that helps tens of thousands of businesses implement EOS with the aid of an international team of over 350 professional and certified EOS Implementers and support. There are almost 100,000 companies using the EOS tools worldwide.
An entrepreneur since the age of 21, Gino has had an obsession for learning what makes businesses and entrepreneurs thrive. At 25 he took over the family business, which was deeply in and in need of help. After turning the company around and running it for seven years, he and his partners successfully sold the company.
Gino then set out to help entrepreneurs and leaders get what they want from their businesses. Based on his years of real-world experience, he created the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), a practical method for helping companies achieve greatness. He has personally delivered more than 1,900 full-day sessions for more than 135 companies, helping them implement EOS.
He is also the author of the award-winning, best-selling book Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business, as well as Get a Grip, Rocket Fuel, How to Be a Great Boss, and What the Heck is EOS?, which have sold more than one million copies.
Listen to this informative Sharkpreneur episode with Gino Wickman about implementing Entrepreneurial Operating Systems for success.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why people should teach what they need to know the most.
● How there are six essential traits inside every entrepreneur.
● How to determine if you have the six traits before becoming an entrepreneur.
● Why entrepreneurs learn more from mistakes then from successes.
● Why people end up firing twenty percent of their hires in the first year.
Connect with Gino:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices