Esther Perel: “The quality of all our relationships is what determines the quality of our lives.”
Perel—a psychotherapist, New York Times bestselling author & world-renowned relationship expert—joins mbg co-CEO, Jason Wachob, to discuss how to know if your relationship will last, plus:
- How to know if your relationship is on thin ice
- How to become a better friend
- What we’re getting wrong about non-monogamous relationships
- Why dancing is crucial for successful relationships
- How to keep the spark alive & effectively deal with conflict
Referenced in the episode:
- Perel's book, Mating In Captivity.
- Perel's podcast, Where Should We Begin?
- Perel's game, Where Should We Begin - A Game Of Stories.
- Perel's Sessions Live Conference.
- Priya Parker's The Art of Gathering.
- Visit mindbodygreen.com/esther to check out her online class on communication in relationships.