David Sinclair, Ph.D.: “I’ve been getting younger for the past decade, and the biggest impact has been the change in my eating habits.”
Sinclair, a longevity expert and Harvard geneticist, joins mbg co-CEO, Jason Wachob, to discuss our 2022 Wellness Trend of making longevity easier and more accessible, plus:
- Why avocados are a top longevity food (~27:59)
- The power of rest for living longer (~14:35)
- How the science of longevity has updated in the past year (~02:36)
- How to make sure your body absorbs resveratrol (~07:39)
- How to practice hot-cold therapy at home (~15:52)
Referenced in the episode:
- Read our 2022 Wellness Trend on the pursuit of longevity for all.
- Read all of our 2022 Wellness Trends.
- mbg Podcast episode #217 & #170, with Sinclair.
- Sinclair's book, Lifespan.
- The Sinclair Lab.
- A study showing alpha-ketoglutarate-based supplement reversed biological age by an average of eight years.
- mbg Podcast episode #275, with Serena Poon.
- mbg Podcast episode #47, with Valter Longer, Ph.D.
Enjoy this episode sponsored by sonos! Whether it's an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org.