IronMen of God exists to help men integrate faith into their workplace and become passionate disciple makers of Jesus Christ.
August 2022 Coffee - Pat Morley - See Like A Samaritan
IronMen of God - August 2022 Coffee | Speaker: Pat Morley | Topic: See Like A Samaritan
August 19, 2022 Connect - Bill Wagner
Bill Wagner teaching IronMen Connect | 08/19/22
1)How has God shown you his strength in your personal weaknesses?
(2 Corinthians 12 7-10)
2) What does having your “home built on a foundation of stone” mean to you?
3) Share how OTHERS sharpening you has prepared you for life’s defining moments.
August 12, 2022 Connect - Mark Akers
Mark Akers teaching IronMen Connect | 08/12/22
1. Sometimes getting 1 degree off means using the talents God gave us for "good" actions, not necessarily little sins. Is there a time you put "Doing" first before "Being" with God, not realizing God and His will became secondary.
2. Have you seen God revealed in a life defining moment?
3. Have you ever asked God to increase your faith or to reveal himself to you?
August 5, 2022 Connect - Jesse Stanley
Jesse Stanley teaching IronMen Connect | 08/05/22
1) How can life's defining moments redefine you?
2) They don't always. Why?
3) What has defined you?
July 2022 Coffee - Mike Gonzalez - Life's Defining Moments
IronMen of God - July 2022 Coffee | Speaker: Mike Gonzalez | Topic: Life's Defining Moments
July 15, 2022 Connect - Nick Fusaro
Nick Fusaro teaching IronMen Connect | 07/15/22
1. Tell of a time when you thought you were wired one way, BUT GOD had a different plan for you?
2. How has God shown you the way you are wired throughout your life?
3. Is there anything in your life that has been distracting you from the truths of Psalm 139?
Life wasn’t meant to walk alone.
IronMen forms that bond that most men are missing in their daily life. Building a connection when men can engage and connect to do life together. Love being able to hear episodes of the live events I was not able to attend in person.
Keeping Focus: Words for Daily Living
I feel better about myself, the world, and my chances in it and after it. I’m a better husband, better salesperson, and overall better man. Iron does sharpen Iron. You can’t help but to gain good from listening and/or attending.