Lindsay Norman, Product Designer with Pinterest and previously with LinkedIn, describes in detail what working as a Product Designer in Software entails. She shares a number of examples from her work at LinkedIn and Pinterest, making this a super helpful discussion for anyone interested in a career in Product Design!
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. What is the job of a Product Designer
2. Sample projects from LinkedIn and Pinterest - what kind of questions would a Designer look to answer
3. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
4. Importance of mentors to guide you
5. What makes this job tough
6. Importance of empathy to be a great designer
7. Tips and resources for interested candidates
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at email@example.com. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…ver/id1049159321