Lindsey Ellison: Shares her story of evolving in a young marriage. Tuning into her sense that things were not okay and yearning for a more loving and fulfilling life. She's achieved that and more, creating a life by design where she helps others learn from her struggles and years as a student of self help.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- What it means to have a relationship with a narcissist.
- What emotional abuse looks like.
- The relationship between co-dependence and narcissism.
- The connection between childhood and the choices we make in relationships.
- Healing and how it allowed Lindsey to meet a healthy partner and remarry.
- How we have the power to change ourselves. Why it's important to recognize that and focus on our power vs. giving power to an abusive partner or ex-partner.
Lindsey Ellison on Twitter @StartOverCoach
Lindsey's website: Start Over. Find Happiness. http://lindseyellison.com/
Lindsey's podcast: http://lindseyellison.com/podcasts/
See more episodes and learn about The Audacious Life: TheAudaciousLife.com