Meg speaks about a variety of topics with a variety of people because in real life people are sick of her talking.
Ep. 18: Russel Brand, Bella Thorne, and birth control.
Meg discusses (/rants) about the recent opinion of the all-knowing-fountain-of-knowledge that is Russel Brand, Bella Thorne's recent highjacking of a certain online platform and the (questionable) reasoning behind it, as well as the narratives around women taking the pill/natural birth...
Mentioned in the episode:
- Cybertease tickets: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cybertease-100-reunited-a-virtual-strip-club-by-unionised-workers-tickets-118145709999
- SWARM donation page: https://www.swarmcollective.org/donate
- Grace on Patreon: https://patreon.com/graceyswer?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=creatorshare (@Graceyswer on Twitter)
- Lydia Caradonna on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LydiaCaradonna
Also check out:
- ECP website: https://prostitutescollective.net/about-us/ (@Prostitutescoll on Twitter)
- Decrim Now website: https://decrimnow.org.uk/ (@ukdecrimnow on Twitter)
- Book: 'Revolting Prostitutes' by Juno Mac and Molly Smith Amazon link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Revolting-Prostitutes-Fight-Workers-Rights/dp/1786633604/ref=sxts_sxwds-bia-wc-p13n1_0?cv_ct_cx=revolting+prostitutes&dchild=1&keywords=revolting+prostitutes&pd_rd_i=1786633604&pd_rd_r=ac87b076-dbca-44d2-9742-9b34506c713a&pd_rd_w=rgXrv&pd_rd_wg=SVUIZ&pf_rd_p=49535b66-f5c7-451e-8137-28786d545ec4&pf_rd_r=RWTMDT8BGWHZZ2FXS1XB&psc=1&qid=1598894936&sr=1-1-fdbae751-0fa5-4c0f-900b-865654896618
Ep. 17: What Happened to the Dumbbells and Donuts Documentary?
Its taken four years, but I am finally at a place where talking about this won't leave me an angry, revenge-seeking mess. The Dumbbells and Donuts documentary was my baby. I spent the entirety of what little money I had on getting it made, and I quite literally put sweat blood and tears into competing, and it is yet to see the light of day.
This podcast is not as fun as the others but serves as more as something I can refer people to when they ask 'What happened to the Dumbbells and Donuts Documentary?' so that I don't have to go over it again, because I am still just as upset about it as I was four years ago and going over it and explaining it is really exhausting.
I promise the next episode we will be back to our regular scheduled programming! x
Ep. 16: THE VALENTINES DAY PODCAST
On this wonderful day designed to make people feel s****y if they aren't in a loveless relationship, Meg discusses her ideas on what the ideal relationship is which is once again NOT A CULT. If you're feeling crap being single on Valentines day, this is the episode for you!
Ep. 15: Going back to LA, working as a temp and CUP WARS.
Meg is going back to LA for a few days, but in the mean time, life as a temp is T E S T I N G. Passive aggressive cup aggression has ensued.
Ep. 14: The Sims
Meg unloads a stream of consciousness on unsuspecting listeners. She discusses her theories on life lived through Sims theory... (its a thing).
Ep. 13: Weather Rant
Meg is done. London weather is breaking everyone.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Speaking nothing but facts.
I enjoy these podcast, and I appreciate the conversation that come from the topics that Megan speaks about.