Taralyn’s morning routines. Meet Taralyn! My cohost for Find the Magic! She is sharing her morning routines in this insightful episode. Hone your perfect morning routine! We are breaking down our morning routines and tools to make them happen.
Book : https://amzn.to/2RwRmMp
1. My meditation I invite you to try for 30 days:
1. Gratitude Breaths: 3 super deep breaths, thinking of one thing you are grateful for per breath,
2. Loving kindness meditation: Picture someone you love in front of you, and take a deep breath, and imagine all of the cells in your body lighting up with love and awesome energy. Then, take a super deep breath in and exhale that love out to your whole home or building. Do that same thing with your city, state, country, earth, and universe (imagining the love coming back to you on each inhale and sending it out on the exhale). After you’ve done at least one breath for each of those places, just end with that love coming back to you and energizing you.
3. Mantra Meditation: take 5-10 deep breaths, repeating the word ONE in your mind. When your mind wanders, that’s great! Just come back to the word ONE and take a few more breaths.
2. Exercise Tip: 7 Minute Workout App: it’s free and awesome if you want a quick workout:)
3. 6 minute miracle morning, which anyone can do and it will transform your life even if you don’t want to spend more time!
1. Sit down with a journal, book, and timer. Spend one minute on each of the following six SAVERS: Silence, Affirmations, Visualization, Exercise, and Scribing.
4. Document your state! Write down your current ratings on a scale of 1-10 of Balance (1 being totally unbalanced and 10 being perfectly balanced) and Contentment: (1 being not content with yourself or any aspect of life and 10 being perfectly content with yourself and your life). Do this now, and again at the end of 30 days of implementing a morning habit. See if there is a difference:)!
Article on Meditation:
Link to Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod:
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app