Learn why now is the time for your high-net-worth clients to take advantage of today’s low interest rates. Our guest this episode is Alan Brown, a partner at the law firm HunterMaclean, who discusses strategies he’s utilizing today to help his clients benefit from both the historically high transfer tax exemptions and low interest rate environment. In the latest episode, you’ll gain insights on:
* Why now is an opportune time for clients to be doing estate planning
* Planning methods that address estate-tax and asset-protection concerns
* Techniques that benefit from low interest rates
* How life insurance factors into this type of planning
* Marketing tools and materials to help deepen your understanding and grow your sales
For Financial Professional Use Only. Not intended for use with the General Public.
Insurance products are issued by: John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.), Boston, MA 02116 (not licensed in New York) and John Hancock Life Insurance Company of New York, Valhalla, NY 10595.