Vincent Pedre, M.D.: "You’ve got to change the mind to change the body.”
Pedre, a board-certified internist and gut health expert, joins mbg co-CEO, Jason Wachob, to discuss how to support a healthy weight, plus:
- What we're still getting wrong about weight loss (~00:21)
- How to avoid endotoxins & how to know if you have endotoxemia (~06:56)
- Which healthy foods can secretly cause gut issues (~15:06)
- The best breakfasts for healthy weight support (~24:13)
- Why mindset is the most important part of weight management (~33:28)
Referenced in the episode:
- mbg Podcast episode #52, with Pedre.
- Speciality labs for endotoxins: Cyrex & Vibrant America
- Pedre's The Lectin Paradox.
- Read more about Alessio Fasano, M.D.'s autoimmunity factors.
- Wheat zoomer and corn zoomer from Vibrant America
- Pedre's Happy Gut Reboot Cleanse.
- Nature M.D.'s NutriProtein.
- Happy Gut Essentials Nourish protein powder.
- Simple Kneads pumpernickel bread.
- Meredith's Breads.
Enjoy this episode! Whether it's an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: email@example.com.