Things we talked about in this episode:
- street food in Tuscany
- street food in Florence: panino al lampredotto
- street food on the Tuscan coast: torta di ceci or cecina
- bomboloni and frati
Recipes mentioned in this episode:
- panino al lampredotto: https://en.julskitchen.com/tuscany/lampredotto-the-florentine-street-food
- torta di ceci: https://en.julskitchen.com/vegetarian/chickpea-cake-with-carrot-hummus
- schiacciata: https://en.julskitchen.com/tuscany/tuscan-schiacciata-with-walnuts
- bomboloni: https://en.julskitchen.com/dessert/bomboloni-the-italian-doughnuts
I’d love to hear from you: have you ever tried lampredotto or torta di ceci in Tuscany? If not, which is your favourite street food, even belonging to other food cultures!
Share it with me via email or with a post or a story on Instagram using the hashtag #cookingwithanitalianaccent and tagging @julskitchen.
I will also answer listeners’ questions about Italian and Tuscan cooking. So, if you have a question in your mind, just email me or join our Facebook Group Cooking with Juls’ Kitchen. I’ll answer your questions at the end of each episode.
Find me online at www.julskitchen.com or on Instagram https://instagram.com/julskitchen/
Join our Facebook Group Cooking with Juls’ Kitchen: https://www.facebook.com/groups/775325049335625/
Email me at email@example.com
Podcast realized by https://instagram.com/tommyonweb
[ITALIANO] Ricette menzionate nell’episodio:
- Panino al lampredotto: https://it.julskitchen.com/toscana/street-food-fiorentino-il-panino-al-lampredotto
- Torta di ceci: https://it.julskitchen.com/antipasti/cecina-con-hummus-di-carote
- Schiacciata: https://it.julskitchen.com/pane-lievitati/schiacciata-toscana-alle-noci
- Bomboloni: https://it.julskitchen.com/dolci/bomboloni-toscani