Bonus Episode #81 is now available for Silk Members: Listen to my 38-minute lakeside chat about my recent vacation & adventures in Saratoga Springs, New York.
Try FREE access to this Bonus Episode and 400+ more episodes: https://bit.ly/sw241
Try my new podcast, Calm History on [Apple] or [Spotify] or [Android]
Explore ALL of my podcasts: www.silkpodcasts.com
Enter the current Giveaway (Slumber One app; $374 USD value): https://bit.ly/sp122
Are you grateful for Sleep Whispers? If so, please consider being a supporter: https://bit.ly/sw241
Feeling expressive about Sleep Whispers? If so, feel free to write a review on Apple Podcasts.
Want to be alerted when the newest episode is available? Just tap “Follow” (it’s FREE!) on Apple or Spotify.
Listen with these pillow-friendly headphones (affiliate links**):
– Sleep Mask with Earphones (15% off with code SILK): https://bit.ly/sw261
– Sleep Headband with Headphones ($10 off with code SILK): https://bit.ly/sp212
Other helpful links:
– Take the Podcast Survey.
– Visit the Sleepy Squirrel Gift Shop.
– Contact the host via the Hey Harris form.
Info about all the other 400+ episodes you can access:
* Get all of the 400+ episodes listed below at: https://bit.ly/sw241
* All the Whisperpedia episodes: Learn about Lucid Dreaming, Bob Ross, History of YouTube, Sleep, Easter Island, Hockey Miracle, Cashmere Goats, Lochness Monster, Klondike Gold Rush, Miracle Fruit, Chinchillas, Pyramids, Black Holes, Gilligan’s Island TV show, Computer Keyboards, Deep Sea Life, Planets, Outer Space, Burning Man Festival, Melatonin, Table Etiquette, Mythology, Gene Simmons from Kiss, Dodo Birds, Marco Polo, Komodo Dragons, Buddhism, Drums, Dwarfs, Black Mirror TV show, Roller coasters, Salt, Diphtheria Sled Dog Miracle, Failure of New Coke, Protective Armor, Time Travel, High Altitude Survival, Santa Claus, Dog Behaviors, Jackie Robinson, Dreams, Hamilton the Musical, Life of Pirates, Phoenix Five Prank, Carnivorous Plants, Penguins, Les Miserables Backstory, Stonehenge, Animal Deception, and more.
* All the Tuck In and Fade Out episodes: Relax to guided meditations, guided relaxations, guided imageries, lists of soothing words, poems, surveys,