The Art of Making Things Happen
– Publish. Promote. Profit. with Rob Kosberg Episode 102 Steve Sims
As the founder of Bluefish, one of the top personal concierge services, and an expert marketer within the luxury industry, Steve Sus has been quoted in various publications & TV including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, London's Sunday Times, South China Morning Post and many more.
An entrepreneur in the truest sense of the word, Steve is well regarded within the luxury world for his innovation and down-to-earth personality. Known for his honesty, integrity and doing things "his way," Steve creates experiences for his clients that they could never have imagined being possible.
Listen to this informative Publish. Promote. Profit. episode with Steve Sims about how he makes things happen.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How you can find the right audience and clients if you have something they want.
- Why it’s important to know how to ask the right questions in the right way.
- How having a real conversation can help you build lasting business relationships.
- Why running an honest business is a great way to get word of mouth referrals.
- How you want to work in an environment with people who support you.
Connect with Steve:
Guest Contact Info:
Connect with Rob:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices