Hosts Mike Randall and Jamie Sieck provide highly detailed discussion of the Baltimore Ravens and the rest of the NFL. The show is a part of Baltimore Sports and Life (BSL).
On this episode of The Bank, we discuss the Monday Night comeback vs. Indianapolis and preview the Week 6 match-up vs. the Chargers.
- Thoughts on the defense as a whole going into Week 5.
- The PFF grades have not been kind to 2nd year LB Patrick Queen.
- Hollywood Brown rebounded from a couple of drops at Detroit to have another strong game
- Ty'Son Williams was down Sunday with Le'Veon Bell activated. What are we going to see Monday night? (Jamie, Mike)
- Football Outsiders DVOA
- The Ravens start a 3 game home stand Monday night when they host Indianapolis.
On this Episode of The Bank, we reviewed the Ravens Week 2 win vs. Kansas City, and preview Baltimore's Week 3 trip to Detroit.
In this episode of The Bank we discuss the Baltimore Ravens' season opener loss at Las Vegas, and look ahead to Sunday Night in the home opener vs. the Kansas City Chiefs.
- After losing Dobbins, the Ravens have now also lost Justice Hill. Maybe that doesn't impact the running game overall, but a further loss of speed, and a quality ST option.
In response, Le'Veon Bell has been added to the practice squad, and Cannon to the active 53. Current thoughts on the RBs?
- The season is starting with no Dobbins, no Bateman, no Boyle. Orlando Brown Jr isn't at RT. There is already a bright spotlight on Jackson.
How intense is that light going to get if the offense is a work in progress early on?
- The Ravens added Sammy Watkins. Bateman and Boyle will return. Duvernay and Proche are entering Year 2. Tylan Wallace adds further depth. Stanley is back. Zeitler was added RG. Villanueva shouldn't be a train wreck at RT. Center almost has to be improved. What's a reasonable goal for the passing offense this year?
- The defense is loaded. Tucker is the best kicker in the game. Quality defense. Quality special teams. An ability to run. Jackson. For anyone not optimistic about the Ravens chances this year, you say what?
- Buffalo is coming off their AFC Championship Game appearance. New England is significantly deeper after their Free Agent spending, return of players who opted out last year, and another draft. Of course the draft has added their QB Rookie Mac Jones. Miami is entering Year 2 of Tua. Does the AFC East get 2 playoff teams?
- The Titans reached the AFC Championship Game 2 years ago. They have Tannehill, Henry, AJ Brown, and Julio Jones. The Colts have a quality roster, and we will see if Wentz can stay healthy and perform in a system which should suit him well. Who wins the AFC South?
- KC with an improved Oline, and healthy Mahomes is a popular choice to represent the AFC for a 3rd consecutive year. Let's talk about the rest of the West.... how do you handicap the race between the Chargers, Raiders, and Broncos? Chargers a darkhorse SB team for some.
- Pittsburgh won the AFC North last year, and will have a quality defense. Will see if their O-line allows them to run. Despite some of the losses, the Ravens are deep on both sides of the ball. The Browns have a lot of talent. Fully expect the division gets 2 playoff teams. Will they get 3?
- The Ravens record this year?
- Keys for Week 1 at Vegas?
- The AFC Championship Game... who gets there?
- Super Bowl 56... Feb. 13th... who and who?
- JK Dobbins has been lost for the year... how do the Ravens adjust? Interest in Gurley or Bell? If you added a FA, would you carry 4 backs?
- Roster Cuts, Down to 53
- Here are some newly released players on the market... anyone interest you?
- ESPN's Top 100 Players... Jackson the highest Raven at 22... any issue there?
- Over / Unders....
- 12 Ravens wins?
- Edwards 1,200 yards?
- Jackson 35 combined TD's?
- Jackson 204 carries?
- H. Brown 70 catches?
- Watkins 14 games?
Love the show. Keep up the great work!