On this week's episode of the Genetic Genius Podcast, Natalie Jurado discusses the powerful health benefits of Magnesium and how it changed her life! Her mission is to help to demystify this mineral and help people make better health choices as a result.
Here are some of the topics we discussed on the show:
1. What is Magnesium and how does it affect the cells and different systems in the body?
2. Are there different types of magnesium? What are they and what are the main functions?
3. How does magnesium play a role in DNA and mitochondria for energy?
4. What happened to you when you started using Magnesium for 30 days?
5. How can Magnesium be used to overcome or manage anxiety and depression?
6. How does Magnesium affect the way we sleep?
7. What are some things a listener might be experiencing if they are low or deficient in Magnesium?
8. Is there a lab test to see if you are deficient in Magnesium?
9. Why do you think that so many people are finding out that they are either low in Magnesium or when they start taking Magnesium they have profound results?
10. How can taking Magnesium help our listeners achieve optimal health and wellness?
To learn more about Natalie and her products Rooted In, please visit berootedin.com
Follow her on social media
Place and order for Magnesium infused products @ berootedin.com and use the Discount Code - HEALTHY -save 10$ off the order and free shipping.
To learn more about Dr. LuLu Shimek, purchase her new book, and make an appointment please visit www.doclulu.com