Problems into Profit Podcast is a show that's designed to help you, as an expert, coach or niche blogger, translate your specialized knowledge into profitable online group coaching and mentoring. I speak into the external and internal journey leaders take. And I teach the principles and philosophies that are key so you can begin to bridge the existing gap of where you are to the profitable impact you want to make.
Jonathan Greye: 5 Ways Conscious Entrepreneurs Can Ignite Their Brand TPIP:0061
Jonathan Greye is an award-winning Creative Director and Creative Strategist who’s passionate about building creative brands for amazing people.
He helps change makers, conscious entrepreneurs, and transformational leaders leverage their expertise to create profitable, purpose-driven brands that are aligned with their values, personality, and passions.
He’s committed to helping clients express themselves authentically & spread their message confidently to the world.
In this Episode: The 5 Ways To Ignite Your Brand Framework:
Branding is NOT your logo/fonts/textures…
Your brand is your essence, your passion and wants to connect to people, build a relationship with them, and have them believing in what you do.
Best of all it doesn’t require a big advertising budget or big advertising agency.
Connect with Jonathan below:
Example of Jonathan’s work:
Alex J Moscow: Small Events And Big Profits Masterclass TPIP:0060
My guest today helps coaches, speakers, authors, and consultants to master the art of effortlessly enrolling high-end clients into their programs and events, so they can finally have the revenue, time, and impact they’ve always dreamed of.
He’s helped world renown coaches and speakers to grow their businesses, and he has personally sold over $ 1.7 million in coaching packages one-on-one. When Alex started his own coaching practice, he grossed nearly 200k in five months.
And he’s accomplished all of this with a lifelong stutter.
Training: common mistake around events & create lasting sustainable change – work together for a year.
* Think they need 100 or 200 people in the room before they can do an event
* Events as a container
* 16 people tops at a small event
* But first what’s the experience you want to create…
* What do you want the attendees to say be saying a week after…
Why small events?
* You don’t have to be a super polished speaker & trainer at a small event…
* You can have a lot more interaction and intimacy with your audience
You have to know how to make an offer…
* It’s a 3 to 5-year commitment…
* We’re just agreeing on a 1 right now.
* It’s in their interest to have deeper programs.
* Seminar Syndrome
* Commitment required to go from who we are to who we want to be isn’t going to happen in a seminar.
You have to know how to enroll…
* It’s THE skill…
* Sales & Enrollment = same thing.
* Key to freedom – people don’t fear sales, they fear sharing their point of view and being judged.
* Communicate meaningfully & enroll – the vehicle is just the program you have.
* Enroll almost anyone on demand.
* You can plan it and be strategic about it.
* What’s required of me to go into “xyz” –
1on1 sales conversation to one to many…
* Don’t skip over 1on1 enrollment…
* Most want to go right into Webinars, social media etc…
* If you can’t enroll 1on1 going to a group is going to be a difficult process
* The one key to make and make a big impact at your events & financially is to enroll.
* Enrollment is just coaching as well…
* Sales is about love & self-respect – redefine what loving someone means.
* Loving someone really means to call them and also call them on their shit.
* “I think I can help you with this, I dunno though, would you like to talk about that?”
* Our ability to hold tension and drive that tension is going to be equivalent to succeed. And hold that space…
* Coaches who are badass’s at holder others accountable – yet when it’s the other side of the line, and they’re still in the enrollment process – they’re NOT that way. They’re afraid the prospect won’t like them or buy from them.
Action Step to get out their calendar and set a date…
Leadership is…[Listen to the Podcast to access it]
Before You Go:
* Review the show in iTunes
* Leave a comment on the post: TonyTeegarden.com/60
* Get access to free stuff from Alex at: http://alexjmoscow.com/
Russ Ruffino: 7 Figure Coaching Systems Masterclass Episode: 0059
Behind The Scenes Of A 7-Figure Coaching Business
At the risk of sounding “hypish,” my guest and I today want you to walk away with the exact steps to turning your expertise into a 7 figure coaching business.
Russ Ruffino has been featured in the likes of Inc. Magazine & The Huffington Post.
He is the Founder of Clients On Demand where their motto is: The right clients, at the right price, anytime you want.
Using his “problem first approach” philosophy he teaches the exact same 7 figure system to his clients that took Clients on Demand from $120k per year to $2.4 million.
Today his average client successfully raises their prices by 4000% in just 4 weeks, and brings in new leads every day. And at the same time they earn back up to $20 for every $1 they spend in advertising. And that’s all without blogging, youtube videos, or any traditional content marketing.
What we’ll cover in this Episode:
Russ Ruffino Masterclass
1) The Foundation:
* Problem & Outcome
2) The Sales System:
* phone call
3) Scaling & Team Problems:
* Not delegating
* Delegating too soon – do it yourself first
* Then figure out what don’t you want to do after that
* ONLY turn it over to A players
Front End: solving a problem.
Back End: Increase the quality & build on the foundation
The Art of High Ticket Selling Free Facebook Group
Adrianne Richardson – TPIP: 0035 Facebook Ads
Sheri Rosenthal: Plan, Fill, & Profit w/ Transformational Retreats Episode 0058
Sheri Rosenthal shares with you how to plan, fill and profit with high-end coaching retreats so you can make a greater impact while seeing the world.
If you’ve ever wanted to do a retreat but thought you’re not ready, don’t know the steps, or don’t know how to plan out of the country… then this episode is for you.
Sheri Rosenthal is a business coach, international retreat leader and author.…
Today, she is known as one of the most sought after retreat strategists for coaches, facilitators, and authors — and is the owner of Journeys of the Spirit travel agency.
She is famous for helping clients plan, fill, and profit from transformational retreats that both change lives and add serious income to their bottom line!
In this episode she’ll reveal:
* The key distinction to understand what a retreat is NOT.
* The 3 elements you must have in place to have a retreat that creates results
* What to REALLY sell on your sales page (that most people never do)
* Why you shouldn’t market to cold traffic to fill your retreats
* 2 ways to use Facebook to laser target your prospects
* The #1 thing you must offer at your live retreats
* And more much…
The Top 5 Ways You Can Add Serious Income To Your Bottom
Line Using Transformational Destination Retreats
Katerina Satori: Being An Evolutionary Leader Masterclass TPIP:0057
Discover The 5 core aspects of an evolutionary leader so you can deeply value & integrate what you have survived in life as powerful lessons and translate your skills and talents into your legacy.
If you want to integrate the concept of leadership on a deep soul level, this episode is for you.
My guest today is a retreat leader, an international best-selling author, business coach, and the founder & creator of Catalyst Academy.
She works with high-level entrepreneurs & experts to connect with their true spiritual gifts, unlock their genius, and bring that genius to the world clearly and concisely.
She does this through helping them value & integrate what they have survived in life as powerful lessons, and turn those lessons, skills, and talents into their legacy.
In this Masterclass Episode you’ll walk away with:
* 5 Core Aspects Of an Evolutionary Leader
* How to see the spark in others ignite the spark of possibility
* The simplest way to receive on a deeper level from life, community, clients & relationships
* 3 ways to lead and make sales: two of which DO get results but deeply damage your legacy
* The #1 thing you can do to instantly relate to another human being
* How to use epiphanies to grow faster and more efficiently as an evolutionary leader
* How to use your Planetary Mission to extract your highest self from your core
* A 4 sentence vision exercise that elicits your highest calling as an evolutionary leader
* And much more…
Connect with Katerina on Facebook
Darren Carrington: Facebook Live & Video Masterclass TPIP: 0056
Discover how to use FB LIVE and Video to get your message out to more prospects while attracting more clients!
In this episode, we cover the exact framework of what to say and how to say it in your Facebook LIVE videos even if you don’t think you’re good on video. This is truly a Masterclass of epic proportions.
My guest Darren Carrington has over 25 years broadcasting experience in both Radio & TV.
He lives a cross cultural scenario and spends time in the Eastern Mediterranean at his home in Cyprus.
He coaches people to be comfortable, confident and polished on camera and create clarity around their video messaging for impact and profit.
He’s the founder of VideoImpactCoach.com & the creator of Better Videos More Clients
Better Video More Clients Facebook Group