What We Know After Christmas
DOWNLOAD KEYNOTE SLIDES
1. LIGHT ALWAYS SHINES IN YOUR DARKNESS
Matthew 4:16 NIV, The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned. (From Isaiah 9:2)
2. GOD KEEPS HIS PROMISES
3. THERE IS PURPOSE, PROMISE, AND POWER IN JESUS NAME
Matthew 1:21, And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.
4. EVERY MENTION OF HIS NAME DECLARES THAT HE CAME TO DELIVER, SAVE, AND RESCUE YOU
Luke 2:21, On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he was conceived
5. BECAUSE OF JESUS, WE RISE
Luke 2:34, Then Simeon blessed them and said to Mary, his mother: “This child is destined to cause the falling and rising of many in Israel, and to be a sign that will be spoken against."
6. WISDOM IS NOT ONLY FOR THE OLD, BUT FOR THE YOUNG
Luke 2:40, And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him.
7. GOD PROTECTS YOU FROM DESTROYERS OF LIFE AND PURPOSE
8. INTER-GENERATIONAL LEARNING AND GROWING IS GOD'S PLAN
Luke 2:46, Now so it was that after three days they found Him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers, both listening to them and asking them questions. 49, "Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?” 50 But they did not understand the statement which He spoke to them.