Woodside Bible Church Algonac Podcast: Subscribe to listen to the latest sermons from Woodside :: Updated Weekly :: At Woodside, our mission is to Belong to Christ, Grow in Christ, and Reach the world for Christ. :: For more information, visit us at www.woodsidebible.org.
Soul Food: When A Meal With Jesus Was More Than Just Food - Part 3: More Than Enough - Woodside Bible Church
Big Idea: Jesus is enough to fully satisfy everyone who comes to him
1. Jesus is never too tired to welcome those who seek him. (vv. 10-11)
2. Jesus is never too impotent to provide for all who need him. (vv. 12-15)
3. Jesus is never too limited to satisfy all who hunger for him. (vv. 16-17)
Soul Food: When A Meal With Jesus Was More Than Just Food - Part 2: Is Jesus Good Enough To Eat With You? - Woodside Bible Church
Big Idea: Our response to Jesus reveals our grasp of his grace.
1. The Woman: Grace received from Jesus results in great love for Jesus. (vv. 36 – 38)
2. The Pharisee: Grace refused from Jesus results in little love for Jesus. (vv. 39 – 47)
3. Our actions of love reveal a faith that saves. (vv. 48 – 50)
Soul Food: When A Meal With Jesus Was More Than Food - Part 1: Who Would Jesus Eat With? - Woodside Bible Church
Big Idea: Following Jesus means feasting with “sinners.”
1. Jesus finds sinners. (vv. 27-28)
2. Jesus feasts with sinners. (v. 29)
3. Jesus fulfills his mission at the table. (vv. 30-32)
Jonah: At Odds With God - Part 5: Too Compassionate? - Woodside Bible Church
Join us as we conclude our series, Jonah: At Odds with God, by coming face-to-face with God's scandalous grace, which He's in the habit of extending to those we don't think deserve it. Listen with us to our final message, Too Compassionate?, and learn how to respond to the Lord’s compassion when it exceeds our logic.
Jonah: At Odds With God - Part 4: Real Faith Repents - Woodside Bible Church
Join us as we continue our series, Jonah: At Odds with God, by answering the question, “What does true repentance look like?” Together we'll take a front row seat to the radical transformation that took place in the ancient city of Nineveh as a result of true repentance. Listen with us to our newest message, Real Faith Repents, to see how God responds to repentance.
Jonah: At Odds With God - Part 3: The Kindness fo Severe Mercy - Woodside Bible Church
Join us as we continue our series, Jonah: At Odds with God, by examining God as a loving Father who disciplines His children through what we'll call "severe mercy." Listen with us to our newest message, The Kindness of Severe Mercy, to learn how the goal of God’s discipline is to pursue, awaken, and ultimately save us!