In this episode, we covered some of the interesting research findings from the year 2022, and neuroscientifically let our hair down a bit and had fun. We discussed the following:
- Napping and dementia
- Canabis use and cognitive impairment
- Some people who are in coma may be concious
- Falsification of data around amyloid hypothesis
- The new Alzheimer's medication: Lecanemab
- The discovery of the Mutliple Sclerosis Gene
- Brain "reading" devices help paralyzed people move, talk, and touch
- People may pick friends that smell like them!
NEURO Academy is a membership based online environment where you’ll have access to resources to achieve optimal health, a better, sharper memory, and prevent cognitive decline. The platform provides the opportunity to connect with us and an empowering community and participate in weekly live Q&A sessions, live cooking sessions, live podcasts and Q&A with remarkable health leaders, have access to on demand courses on prevention of neurological diseases, expanding the course to evidence based nutrition and cooking, Neuro coaching, anxiety, and many others on various topics related to brain health. You will be able to get CE or CME credits if you’re interested, and also receive certification after taking the course. Join us by visiting NEUROacademy.com.
Join the NEURO Academy: NEUROacademy.com
Follow us on social media:
Instagram: The Brain Docs @thebraindocs
Facebook: The Brain Docs