Generational wealth is a buzz term we’ve been seeing a lot lately, but what does it actually mean? Today we’re talking with Jala Eaton, an attorney who specializes in estate planning and contract law. She has so much valuable information to share and we had so many questions, so we’re breaking this up into two parts.
In Today’s Episode We’ll Cover:
• What estate planning looks like in practice
• The four most important documents you should consider having
• The legal implications of not having an estate plan
• How Jala’s relationship with money has evolved throughout the years + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Produced by Dear Media