Today we have our youngest (and coolest) guest on the podcast, Rahanna Bisseret Martinez! At 16 years of age, Rahanna has been a Top Chef Junior finalist, and has staged at Chez Panisse Cafe, Compere Lapin, and Wolfgang Puck. She seriously had us questioning what we were doing with our lives at 16.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• How Rahanna got into food and was featured Top Chef Junior
• What works and doesn’t work when trying to get young people excited about new foods
• Ways to incorporate creativity in the kitchen to make meals more exciting
• Some of Rahanna’s favorite quarantine meals + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• ember.com code HEAVEN for 10% off
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Produced by Dear Media