In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we’re talking all about planning for a new year, and share the ways that we plan and the things that are important to us when we’re thinking about the year ahead.
We also give a snapshot into our Side Hustle 101 course, we have a new cohort kicking off at the end of January - planning a big part of the course, so if you’re interested in learning more about it, listen up.
Resources from the episode:
* The 12 Week Year - Brian P. Moran & Michael Lennington: https://www.amazon.ca/12-Week-Year-Others-Months/dp/1118509234* The One Thing - Gary Keller: https://www.amazon.ca/ONE-Thing-Surprisingly-Extraordinary-Results/dp/1885167776/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+one+thing&qid=1608738791&s=books&sr=1-1* The Conquer Kit - Natalie McNeil: https://www.amazon.ca/Conquer-Kit-Creative-Business-Entrepreneurs/dp/0399175776* Side Hustle 101 - https://www.makerscolearning.com/sales-page-9cee99f7-ac65-4773-ab79-d5a68ec8bd00
More from The Maker’s Collective:
* The Maker’s Collective - http://makerscollective.club/* Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/* Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/* Get in touch & join the club - http://makerscollective.club/contact/* Have an idea for a side hustle you’d like to bring to life, but missing the roadmap to get started, or to grow? We’ve got you covered! Our next round of our 6 week course, Side Hustle 101 is on sale now https://www.makerscolearning.com/sales-page-9cee99f7-ac65-4773-ab79-d5a68ec8bd00
More from Lacey:
* LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/* Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
More from Laura:
* Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/lhmoneycoaching/
More from Jeff:
* Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jeffreysidehustles/
This episode of The Maker's Collective Podcast is brought to you by our friend and community member, Francy Goudreault, of Hello Francy Sound & Music. If you have a project that requires editing, sound design, and/or music Francy is THE guy. When you get in touch mention that Maker’s Co sent you and you’ll receive 15% off your first project! Head to https://hellofrancy.com/ to learn more about this wonderful human and how he can help.
Audio brand and episodes produced & edited by François Goudreault of Hello Francy, sound and music productions. https://hellofrancy.com/