10 Tips on How to Survive and Thrive in a Recession
1. Prepare for a recession because one always comes sooner or later.
2. Save and create an emergency fund.
3. Pay off and cut out consumer debt.
4. Create additional or multiple income streams.
5. Check on your investments and think about diversifying if you are heavily into equities or shares.
6. Talk to your family or friends.
7. Reduce expenses to live within your means.
8. Be that indispensable employee so that money still is keeps coming in.
9. Keep saving money as part of your budget.
10. Avoid recession depression and try to enjoy life