🔥 Welcome to Quest For Questions podcast, a video podcast where each week you get to join a conversation where I ask NOT SO common questions, to NOT SO common humans, in search of NOT SO common answers. Delivered to you by a deeply closeted polish man - Konrad "Yerba Mate Addict" Cichawa.
So, let's separate the wheat from the chaff, and come out of the MATRIX, together!
❓ "Having the right answer is smart, but having the right question is genius." - Keith Cunningham.
What The Heck Is a Degree on Common Sense? Business, Travel & Life | Malcolm Teasdale
Here are the 3 main questions me and Malcolm explore today:
- Why the most important degree in life, is a degree in common sense? And how do you earn that degree?
- Why the company's biggest asset are employees and how to spot & hire the true A-players?
- How do you prepare for a business meeting in a foreign country (or a business from abroad)?
How The Hell Can You Create A Competitive Advantage For Your Business? | Rand Fishkin
The 3 main questions me & Rand Fishkin are exploring today:
- What kind of business you should start as an up-n-coming entrepreneur? Product-based? Service-based? Something else?
- Which matters more, idea or execution?
- How do you figure out what does your audience pay attention to and where to market to them?
What The Heck Makes Someone An Influential Person? | John Ball
Today's guest has been helping professional people around the world grow and develop as public speakers, coaches and trainers for over 12 years. The 3 main questions me & John are exploring today:
- What's the difference between influence and persuasion?
- Why you need to master public speaking & presentation skills if you want to become an influential person/authority figure in any field
- How to go from an expert to authority figure in your field and sell effectively without losing your soul?
Thrive in Chaos, Challenge the Norm & Create a Better Future | Takatoshi Shibayama
Interview with Takatoshi Shibayama. The 3 things you're going to learn today:
- How to achieve mastery in any skill or pursuit in life, based on ancient Japanese philosophy
- How to think and what to do when starting a business & becoming an entrepreneur
- What, as westerners, we can take away from eastern culture and society
We also touched on the state & future of blockchain, his Future Design podcasting project & a few other topics.
The Shocking Truth About SEO & Google Rankings (2020-21) | Jason Barnard Interview | Clip
Jason Barnard explains SEO, google rankings and brand SERP in 7 minutes.
From Quest For Questions podcast | Jason Barnard | The Reality of Gig Economy, How To Learn Anything Fast, and No-Fluff Guide to SEO | Jason Barnard
Digital Nomad Shares Tips for Building an Online Business & Explains the Superpower of Podcasts...
Joining me today is a 40-hour-a-week-cog-in-corporate-machine turned successful business owner & digital nomad. His rare 15 years of experience with all kinds of digital marketing and running a fully remote online business, made for very engaging chat, full of actionable advice.
Here are the 3 things you're going to learn:
- How to run a business while travelling without losing your mind (or clients)
- What to focus on when creating any type of content (hint: it's not the search engine or social platform)
- How to use podcasting to find new clients, build relationships & educate yourself
This is Konrad Yerba Mate Addict, and here's an interview with one and only Jeff Mendelson.