SkyWatchTV is a new paradigm in Christian broadcasting, examining topics that most churches and Christian media prefer not to discuss. Ghosts, demons, giants, UFOs, spiritual warfare, conspiracies--topics that drive Christians to look outside the church for answers.
Featuring longtime broadcaster Derek Gilbert and bestselling authors and investigators Tom Horn, Josh Peck, Joe Ardis Horn, Donna Howell, and Sharon K. Gilbert, SkyWatchTV brings you new content five days a week: Daily news updates, 'Into the Multiverse' with Josh Peck, 'SciFriday' with Sharon K. Gilbert, 'Chalk Talk' with Josh Peck and Donna Howell, and the weekly flagship 'SkyWatchTV' program.
SkyWatchTV: Investigating prophecy, discoveries, and the supernatural.
Five in Ten 3/1/21: CPAC Stage Triggers Progressives
Progressives took to social media over the weekend to condemn CPAC because they believe the shape of the stage at the CPAC conference in Orlando was an ancient Germanic rune that had been adopted by the Nazis in the 1930s.
5) Biden administration to start charging White House reporters $170 a day for mandatory COVID tests; 4) Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz holds secret meetings with Jordan’s King Abdullah; 3) Second weekend in a row with earthquake along Cascadia Subduction Zone; 2) Sign of the times: IKEA now marketing 200 square foot “tiny homes”; 1) Arizona teen fakes his own abduction to get a day off of work.
Unraveling Revelation: Greater Abominations
One of the burdens of being a prophet is seeing things you would rather not. This week, we discuss Ezekiel’s vision of pagan worship inside the Temple in Jerusalem.
Join us in Israel this fall! For details on the 2021 SkyWatchTV Israel Tour, visit www.SkyWatchInIsrael.com.
Five in Ten 2/26/21: Dozens of House Dems Want Biden’s Finger Off the Button
Dozens of House Democrats have signed a letter to President Biden asking him to change a long-standing policy that gives the president sole authority to launch nuclear weapons.
5) $1.9 trillion COVID bill includes billions for non-COVID items; 4) Equality Act would put women and girls at risk; 3) Group of House Democrats want other fingers between Biden and “the button”; 2) COVID cases drop while Ebola flares up in Africa; 1) Pope Francis to lead inter-faith prayer service at ancient temple of the moon-god in Iraq.
Five in Ten 2/25/21: $15 Minimum Wage in COVID Bill
A boost of the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour by 2025 was added to the COVID relief bill passed by the House last Friday. This will help robotics manufacturers more than minimum-wage workers.
5) $15 an hour minimum wage stuck into COVID relief bill; 4) Biden cancels Trump policy of deporting convicted sex offenders living in US illegally; 3) UK reports zero cases of flu so far in 2021; 2) Calls for censorship growing in DC; 1) Wandering sheep Australia sheared of 77 pounds of fleece.
Five in Ten 2/24/21: The Pope and the Moon-God
Pope Francis will hold an inter-religion prayer service next week with Muslims, Yazidis, Mandaean-Sabaean, and other Iraqi religious minorities at the Great Ziggurat of Ur—a temple to the ancient moon-god of Sumer, Nanna.
5) SCOTUS punts on American election integrity; 4) Congress prepares to print another couple of trillion; 3) Canada declares China’s treatment of Uighurs a genocide over PM Trudeau’s objection; 2) New website offers interactive map for parents and students to track which universities teach Critical Race Theory; 1) Pope to host inter-religion prayer gathering at temple of moon-god in Ur.Pope Francis will hold an inter-religion prayer service next week with Muslims, Yazidis, Mandaean-Sabaean, and other Iraqi religious minorities at the Great Ziggurat of Ur—a temple to the ancient moon-god of Sumer, Nanna.
Five in Ten 2/23/21: End of the GOP?
A new survey suggests that about half of Republican voters would follow Donald Trump if he created a new political party, something that should give the GOP establishment something to think about.
5) Sicily’s Mount Etna erupts four times in four days; 4) Trump could gut Republican Party; 3) Texas officials hint that COVID is to blame for electric grid failure; 2) Equality Act seeks to strip churches of religious objection to radical gender agenda; 1) Police department in UK catches flak for slogan, “Being offensive is an offense.”A new survey suggests that about half of Republican voters would follow Donald Trump if he created a new political party, something that should give the GOP establishment something to think about.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Amazing news and interviews
I wouldn't be able to believe some of the things that are discussed and dealt with on this show without the Lord Jesus having given me the revelation and heart for truth. Keep up the amazing work SkyWatch, may the Lord bless and protect you all in these tough times.
Book of enoch is heresy
Josh peck.....angels CANNOT interceed for mankind. Only Jesus Christ can do that. I actually like your stuff for the most part, but you really do need to stay away from that heretical book