The Majestic SEO Podcast is a monthly panel of SEO experts, debating today’s burning SEO-related issues, hosted by David Bain. David also interviews SEO experts on a one-on-one basis as part of the series.
Previous topics include:
- What are the best approaches to SEO in 2023?
- What are the new and old approaches to link building?
- What are the best approaches to Social Media Marketing in 2023?
- What are the best approaches to Analytics in 2023?
- What are the different perspectives between working for an Agency vs In-House?
- SEO for large enterprise sites vs SEO for small businesses
- How do you manage teams remotely or how do you want to be managed remotely?
- How should SEOs leverage Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools?
- What stops a site from getting indexed and what steps can you take to speed up the process?
- What are some of the most common rookie SEO mistakes and how can you avoid them?
- SEO for eCommerce, SEO for Wordpress, SEO Strategy, Audience Intent, Site Performance & Google's Knowledge Graph.
Previous guests include:
Jenny Halasz, Bill Hunt Senior, Tom Pool, Hannah Thorpe, Frank Watson, Helen Pollitt, Alina Ghost, Shari Thurow, David Mackenzie-Kong, Ned Poulter, Annie Cushing, Jim Sterne, Jill Quick, Sara Clifton, Susan Hallam MBE, Topher Kohan, Viola Eva, Ruth Everett, Judith Lewis, Mike King, Iman Hamdan, Gareth Hoyle, Aleyda Solis, Jo Juliana Turnbull, Fabrice Canel, David Iwanow, Kristine Schachinger, Rasmus Sørensen, Patrick Hathaway, Romain Damery, Dom Hodgson, Laura Hogan, Laurent Bourelly, Rebekah Dunne, Miradna Miller, Shaun Hill, Maria Amelie White, Anna Corbett, Kevin Indig, Imogen Davies, Natalie Mott, Gerry White, Max Brockbank, Amel Mehenaoui, Kevin Gibbons, Gus Pelogia, Antonella Villani, Emma Russell, Kristina Azarenko, Chris Dunn, Dan Taylor, Paige Hobart, Jason Barnard, Keith Devon, Mindy Weinstein, Jono Alderson, Lukasz Zelezny, Pam Aungst Cronin & Jon Henshaw.
The State of AI and SEO
In “The State of AI in SEO,” we delve deep into the evolving landscape where cutting-edge technology meets digital strategy. From the latest AI-driven algorithms shaping search results to the game-changing impact on content creation, we’ll unravel the secrets of staying ahead in the ever-transforming world of SEO.
David Bain is joined by Annika Haataja, Tejaswi Naidu, Garrett Sussman and Pam Aungst Cronin to discuss the past, present and future of AI in SEO.
How to Set an SEO Strategy for 2024
How do you plan your SEO strategy for the coming year? Is it best to plan your SEO activities for a whole year or is it more effective to break down your overarching plan into smaller chunks?
David Bain is joined by Katherine Nwanorue, Gianluca Fiorelli, Kevin Indig and Gemma Fontané to discover how they pull together an SEO strategy and how they suggest you do too.
SEOin2024 – Book Release Preview
Each year we ask the world’s leading SEOs to share their number one actionable tip for the upcoming year. This makes our SEOin2024 guide a great way to learn from the best in the business and to help you stay one-step ahead of your competitors as we head into a new year.
For this special episode of the Majestic SEO Panel Show our host David Bain is joined by Myriam Jessier, Petra Kis-Herczegh, Sarah McDowell and Marco Giordano to preview the SEOin2024 book.
How does AI impact EEAT?
How should you use AI to generate content while at the same time retaining the principles in EEAT? With Adelina Bordea, Edward Ziubrzynski, Ian Helms and Kavi Kardos. Hosted by David Bain.
How Neurodivergent thinking can supercharge your SEO - with Heike Knip
David and Heike discuss how neurodivergent thinking can supercharge your SEO.
Talking points include:
- What is Neurodivergent thinking?
- Is this from the perspective of someone who is neurodivergent or who is managing someone who is Neurodivergent?
- How should someone who is Neurodivergent grow their SEO career?
- Does an SEO team leader who is managing someone who is neurodivergent need to be aware of anything in particular?
Tracking and Attribution Challenges for SEO
What are the current tracking and attribution challenges that SEOs are facing and how should you deal with these challenges?
Joining host David Bain are Irina Serdyukovskaya, Navah Hopkins, and Brie Anderson.