The Majestic SEO Podcast is a monthly panel of SEO experts, debating today’s burning SEO-related issues, hosted by David Bain. David also interviews SEO experts on a one-on-one basis as part of the series.
Previous topics include:
- What are the best approaches to SEO in 2023?
- What are the new and old approaches to link building?
- What are the best approaches to Social Media Marketing in 2023?
- What are the best approaches to Analytics in 2023?
- What are the different perspectives between working for an Agency vs In-House?
- SEO for large enterprise sites vs SEO for small businesses
- How do you manage teams remotely or how do you want to be managed remotely?
- How should SEOs leverage Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools?
- What stops a site from getting indexed and what steps can you take to speed up the process?
- What are some of the most common rookie SEO mistakes and how can you avoid them?
- SEO for eCommerce, SEO for Wordpress, SEO Strategy, Audience Intent, Site Performance & Google's Knowledge Graph.
Previous guests include:
Jenny Halasz, Bill Hunt Senior, Tom Pool, Hannah Thorpe, Frank Watson, Helen Pollitt, Alina Ghost, Shari Thurow, David Mackenzie-Kong, Ned Poulter, Annie Cushing, Jim Sterne, Jill Quick, Sara Clifton, Susan Hallam MBE, Topher Kohan, Viola Eva, Ruth Everett, Judith Lewis, Mike King, Iman Hamdan, Gareth Hoyle, Aleyda Solis, Jo Juliana Turnbull, Fabrice Canel, David Iwanow, Kristine Schachinger, Rasmus Sørensen, Patrick Hathaway, Romain Damery, Dom Hodgson, Laura Hogan, Laurent Bourelly, Rebekah Dunne, Miradna Miller, Shaun Hill, Maria Amelie White, Anna Corbett, Kevin Indig, Imogen Davies, Natalie Mott, Gerry White, Max Brockbank, Amel Mehenaoui, Kevin Gibbons, Gus Pelogia, Antonella Villani, Emma Russell, Kristina Azarenko, Chris Dunn, Dan Taylor, Paige Hobart, Jason Barnard, Keith Devon, Mindy Weinstein, Jono Alderson, Lukasz Zelezny, Pam Aungst Cronin & Jon Henshaw.
Every algorithm update is only ever optimising toward a better user experience - Tom Peyton
David and Tom discuss how every algorithm update is only ever optimising toward a better user experience - and if you constantly optimise for that, you can't go far wrong.
Talking points include:
- What sort of user experience should you optimise for?
- How does that increase your organic traffic?
- How do you measure improved user experience from an organic search perspective?
- Why constantly optimise for user experience? Is it not a set it and forget it opportunity?
Educate Google about your brand and control your customer journey narrative - Leanne Summers
David and Leanne discuss why you need to educate Google about your brand and control your narrative through the entire customer journey.
Talking points include:
- How do you Educate Google about your brand?
- In which aspects of your customer journey can you control your narrative?
- How do you control your narrative?
- What measurable impact does this have?
The importance of using hybrid models for AI - with Victoria Olsina
Victoria Olsina discussed the importance of using hybrid models for AI.
Topics covered include:
- What tasks do humans do best and what tasks does AI do best?
- How do you use AI for keyword research?
- What AI do you use to cluster topics?
How should SEOs use link graphs?
Whether you are an experienced SEO professional or just starting in digital marketing, a Link Graph can be a powerful and intuitive SEO tool for link building and Digital PR that helps you understand your website’s neighbourhood.
Joining David Bain for an episode of the Majestic SEO Podcast on using Link Graphs are Bill Hartzer, Julia Logan, and Silke Vanbeselaere.
Adapt, Adapt, Adapt - with Casie Gillette
Casie Gillette discusses the importance of being able to adapt, covering:
- With all of the changes currently taking place in search, we have to adapt our strategies and tactics faster than ever.
- How often should you set a strategy?
- What do we adapt?
- How do we adapt?
- What skills will remain the same?
How to integrate SEO into the broader marketing mix to drive better results overall - Yvie Ansari
Yvie Ansari shares how to integrate SEO into the broader marketing mix to drive better results overall, discussing:
- How do you integrate SEO into the broader marketing mix?
- How does SEO relate to other marketing activities?
- How does SEO drive results overall?
- How do you measure the impact of SEO when it is positively impacting the sales of other channels?