This week on The New P&L – Principles & Leadership in Business podcast series we speak to Lisa Thee. Lisa is a Top 50 Global Thought Leader for AI, Privacy and Safety with vast experience in delivering and solving complex business technology, governance, privacy and risk challenges at scale.
Lisa consults to some of the world's most innovative healthcare, and global technology companies. She is the CEO and Co-Founder of Minor Guard, an Artificial Intelligence software company focused on making children safer online and in real life. Lisa is also a keynote speaker and has won a number of awards and accolades including ‘Top Thought Leaders and Influencers - Health and Safety, Privacy, and AI in 2021’; ‘Thinkers 360: Women in Business you should Follow’ and the 2022 ‘Top 100 Brilliant Women in AI Ethics in 2022’ global list. We discuss with Lisa:
· The core values that unpin her work
· What tech companies can and should do to minimise the impact of bias
· The challenges of removing bias in the AI development process
· AI as a tool not a solution
· Demystifying AI in the Enterprise
· What responsibilities some big tech businesses have in return for their near monopoly positions
· Where we remain more than the sum of our data cells in the future?
· Lisa’s entrepreneurial journey
· The role of mentorship in her journey
If you would like to learn more about Lisa and her work, go to: www.lisathee.com
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/principlesandleadership/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/principlesandleadership/support