Listen to this podcast for top tips on integrating UX strategy into your business, what challenges businesses face and how to overcome them. We also look at the conditions required for creating a UX strategy, how to create a customer centric organisation, the areas UX strategists should be developing their skills, and what the future of experience design looks like.
This is the second podcast in a thought-leadership series, by experience design agency Foolproof, interviewing the thinkers and doers in User Experience (UX) Strategy.
Episode three features Jaime Levy, Experience Design Strategist, so make sure to subscribe to our podcast channel to catch this interview: https://soundcloud.com/foolproofux
You can download the full transcript on our website: http://www.foolproof.co.uk/media/577278/ux-strategy-interview-transcript-ronnie-battista.pdf
Interviewer: Tim Loo is the Executive Director of Strategy at Foolproof.
Interviewee: Ronnie Battista is practice lead for experience design at Slalom consulting. He also co-created a programme for experience design at Rutgers University.
• Definition of UX strategy [1:08]
• First questions UX strategists should be asking companies [2:01]
• What is the UX strategy process [3:10]
• Conditions for creating a UX strategy that’s going to take [5:35]
• Challenges facing industries trying to implement UX strategy [6:03]
• How to create a customer centric organisation [8:56]
• Why UX design is changing business environments [13:18]
• The next big areas for skills development in UX strategists [16:29]
• Communitas and connecting with customers [21:34]
• The future of UX design [24:30]
Connect with Foolproof:
Visit the Foolproof BLOG: http://www.foolproof.co.uk/thinking/
Subscribe to Foolproof on YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiLzPOqQ7NvR8VkfX9xjHdg
Like Foolproof on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FoolproofUX
Follow Foolproof on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Foolproof_UX