【Podcast】「恕我拒絕」英文怎麼說?
📍I’m afraid I have to pass.
【補充學習】
- 讓我再想想:Let me think it over.
- 我晚點告訴你:I’ll let you know later.
- 被醜拒了:(通常是第三人形容這個事情) to shut someone down
- 下次一定:Next time, for sure!
【情境對話】
B: Hey Duncan, do you want to go to the haunted house at the theme park this weekend?
當肯,你這個週末要不要一起去遊樂園的鬼屋探險啊?
D: Uh, I’m afraid I’ll have to pass. Not interested. Don’t you get enough scares at work already?
呃,恕我拒絕,我沒興趣,上班遇到的"鬼”還不夠多嗎?
B: Wait, before you shut me down, I got free tickets. Are you sure you don’t want to go?
等等,在你醜拒我之前,我可是有免費的門票誒,你確定不去嗎?
D: Hmm, let me think it over.
你讓我再想想。
B: Alright, well, then I will check back with you later,
OK? 好啊,那我晚一點再問…
D: Okay, I’ve made up my mind—I’m not going!
(搶話)好!我想好了,我不要去!
加入會員,支持節目: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj
留言告訴我你對這一集的想法: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj/comments
Powered by Firstory Hosting
資料
- 節目
- 頻率每星期更新
- 發佈日期2025年9月9日 下午11:02 [UTC]
- 長度18 分鐘
- 季1
- 集數253
- 分級兒童適宜