Two blonde curly-headed, business coaching, Jesus-loving, Podcasterers are together today!
I’m joined by my new friend Jennifer Allwood. We are diving into the story behind her latest book "Fear's Not The Boss Of You", the lessons she's gained from coaching women, and how we can all stop self-sabotage and get unstuck!
This message is so timely for women wanting to charge ahead (even in the middle of this crisis) and you are going to love her big heart and personality.
We also chat about:
-The thing women are most afraid of (it's NOT what you think!)
-Her adoption journey
-And what an elderly woman taught her about diving into the deep end
1. Every time we do something that shows us we can do big, hard, scary things without dying, it trains that fear muscle in us to show up and go again next time.
2. Getting unstuck requires figuring out why it’s important to you to not stay there.
3. I’m just trying to work out all the feelings and trying to make sure I’m not eating my weight in raw cookie dough every day.
This week, in coaching time, I’m answering:
“Are we supposed to forgive people even though they are not sorry? And how do we keep from getting hurt again?” (45:00)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Jennifer Allwood
2. Fear Is Not The Boss Of You
4. Dharius Daniels- Relational Intelligence
5. Peanut Butter Falcon
6. Peloton App
7. Elevation Worship- Graves Into Gardens
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)