0:00 2008年英语专业四级 对话1
1:24 2008年英语专业四级 对话2
3:16 2008年英语专业四级 对话3
2008年英语专业四级 对话1
Is that Anne Shaw?
是安妮·肖吗?
Yes,speaking.
是的,请讲。
Hello,it's Eric from London.
你好,我是伦敦的埃里克。
Hello,Eric. How can I help you?
你好,埃里克。我能帮你什么吗?
I'm fixing up our next project team meeting and I just wanted to check some possible dates with you.
我正在安排下一个项目小组会议,我只是想和你核对一下可能的日期。
Fine.Let me just get my diary. OK. Which dates are you looking at?
很好。我去拿我的笔记本。好的。哪个日期比较方便呢?
I've spoken to the others and they prefer either the third week of May or the second week of June.
我和其他人谈过了,他们五月的第三周或六月的第二周是可以的。
Yes,both those weeks are pretty clear at the moment, except for the eleventh of June.
好的,除了6月11日,其他时间都可以。
Right, I've got that.
好的,我记下了。
So,where's the meeting taking place this time?
这次会议在哪里举行呢?
It was going to be in London, but I spoke to Carlos in Mexico City and he suggested Chicago. He thinks it'll be more convenient for most of the team.
本来要在伦敦,但我和墨西哥城的卡洛斯谈过,他建议去芝加哥。他认为这对团队的大多数人来说会更方便。
He's probably right. It would certainly be much easier for me as well, because I can fly from Toronto. And I'm sure you could find a meeting room somewhere near the airport.
他可能是对的。对我来说当然也容易多了,因为我可以从多伦多飞过来。我肯定你能在机场附近找到一个会议室。
That's a good idea. I'll check out some hotels in that area and get back to you towards the end of the week.
这是一个好主意。我会看一下那个地区的一些酒店,然后在周末之前给你回复。
Fine,but I'm not in the office on Friday.
好的,但是星期五我不在办公室。
OK,I'll call you later in the afternoon on Thursday.
好的,我周四下午晚些时候给你打电话。
No problem. Bye!
没问题。再见!
2008年英语专业四级 对话2
We're having a debate on advertising Thursday evening, and I have to take part.
我们星期四晚上要进行广告辩论,我必须参加。
That's interesting. I should like to hear what people think about advertising.
这很有趣。我想听听人们对广告的看法。
What's there to say? We must have advertising, mustn't we?
我们一定要做广告,是吗?
Why?
为什么?
Well,we wouldn't know what there was to buy if we didn't have advertisements.
如果没有广告,我们就不知道要买什么。
Yes,that's true, up to a point. Advertisements provide information that we need. If someone has produced a new article, naturally the seller wants to tell us about it.
然而,在某种程度上,这是事实。广告提供我们需要的信息。如果有人生产了一个新物品,卖家自然会告诉我们。
Yes,and the advertisements tell us which product is the best.
是的,广告告诉我们哪个产品是最好的。
Do they? I don't think so. Every manufacturer says that his product is the best,or at least tries to give the impression. Only one can be the best, so the others are misleading, aren't they?
他们吗?我不这么想。每个制造商都说他的产品是最好的,或者至少是想给人留下好印象。只有一个是最好的,所以其他的都是误导,不是吗?
Well,in a way, I suppose, but we don't have to
Information
- Show
- FrequencyUpdated daily
- Published16 November 2024 at 23:30 UTC
- Length5 min
- Episode873
- RatingClean