In Episode #185 I sit back down with Nimai Delgado to continue our ongoing conversation about training, nutrition, supplementation and life in general.
In this conversation we chat about:
- How Nimai works out these days
- Focusing on form, longevity and recovery
- Choosing an appropriate weight
- Training to failure, supersets and finding the techniques that work for you
- Tracking your workouts
- Optimal training volume/sets for building muscle
- Nimai's vegan restaurant recommendations in LA
- The importance of protein in Nimai's diet
- Nimai's supplement routine
- The supplement industry
- Starting his own company and his mission
- Experimenting with saunas and ice baths and the science behind it
- Manifestation and belief
- Nimai's Vegan Fitness Challenge
I hope you enjoy it.
Follow Nimai on Instagram and Twitter
Listen to his podcast
Sign up for the 8 week Plant Power Challenge
Dr Mike Israetel's training protocol
Want to support the show?
If you are enjoying the Plant Proof podcast a great way to support the show is by leaving a review on the Apple podcast app. It only takes a few minutes and helps more people find the episodes.
It's also helpful to subscribe on Apple Podcast app and/or follow on the Spotify Podcast app.
Simon Hill, Nutritionist, MSc, Sports Physiotherapist, Bsc (Hons)
Creator of Plantproof.com and host of the Plant Proof Podcast
Author of The Proof is in the Plants
Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter
Download my FREE two week meal plan
Download my FREE blood test and supplement guides here