Richard Harris has 20+ years of sales and SaaS experience. Richard has worked at or as an adviser or consultant with Visa, Google, Zoom, PagerDuty, Headspace, and Gainsight.
He also hosts "The Surf & Sales" podcast with Scott Leese.
Richard has been named a Top 25 Inside Sales Professional by the American Association of Inside Sales for the last four years and has been voted as a Top 10 Sales Development Leader by Inside Sales and Sales Hacker. He has also been published in Huffington Post, Inc, and most recently NBC News.
In this episode:
- Richard's "best sales question ever"
- The RESPECT Contract in sales
- Trust / Circle of Trust
- Earning "the right to ask"
- Nuggets on sales questions to ask
- Getting "Access to Authority" and Richard's key question to ask
- The difference between Discovery & Qualification in sales
- How PE and VC investors can better prospect to source deals
- A tactical advice to improve your mental health in sales and reduce stress going into Q4
- Wanting to talk to @Manny Medina, CEO of Outreach & @Henry Schuck, CEO of ZoomInfo