The 3rd Factor: Co-Hosts, Chris Webber and Jonathan Bensen have humorous discussions about computer and internet security. #infosec #cybersecurity
Episode 04: The Breach-isode
Chris and I talk about Equifax, Adobe, and other blunders from the last month. Chris also gives a quick report from the recent Structure security conference. Also some Android/Pixel stuff!
Episode 03: The… 3rd Episode
Jonathan and Chris get serious about top tips for public Wi-Fi, the recent Mandiant breach, OPNsense open source firewalls, and smartphones vs feature phones. And then they get not-so-serious about some hot real-time phone menu navigation, and explain why you should always lock your laptop at work.
Episode 02: BlackHat 2017
In this episode, Chris and Jonathan are in Las Vegas for Black Hat 2017. We speak to some security vendors, get stymied by booth marketing, and give our thoughts and opinions on current trends. Also, we pull back the covers on deep subjects like “what’s a lavalier?”
Links from mentions in the podcast:
* WatchGuard CTF: https://crimsonthorn.net/
* Phantom Automation/Orchestration: https://www.phantom.us/
Episode 01: Is This Thing On?
It’s here! Our first episode, in which we discuss:
* What the heck is this podcast?
* Should the US Government be required to provide assistance for NSA-related breaches?
* How dumb is phishing, and how bad are emails? (Letters from dummies)
* …The Scottish Highlands!?
Leave us a comment below to tell us how ya like it. We’re all ears. (Especially Chris. Have you seen him? Ears, man. Whoa.)