This week, Horace joins Oliver for the podcasts 100th episode, and they run through what’s happened in the last 2 and a half years, and wonder aloud what will happen in the next two.
Specifically they dig into:
- Horace’s early theses
- The emergence of scooters and why they proved to be so challenging to Horace’s ideas about what vehicles would be most popular
- The biggest mistake that Horace thinks he made in his early theories
- What Oliver considers the biggest barriers, and where he over and underestimated progress over the last 2 years
- Where they expect to see development
- The pace of adoption, and why patience is needed.