How much does it cost your team in hours and dollars when one of your data jobs fails and you're running a report with inaccurate data? How do you REALLY know if all your daily data has been loaded properly? How long would it take to audit and fix?
Simply put, what happens when your data breaks?
This week on All Things Data we speak with Barr Moses the Founder and CEO of Monte Carlo. They've just closed a $16m round to solve data reliability through the concept of data down time.
Barr walks us through her time at the Israel Defense Force and her journey to the Bay area through Standford, Bain,working her way up through Gainsight and starting a company.
This week we'll cover:
- What the inspiration was to start Monte Carlo
- How the IDF help shaped her thinking
- Why is data reliability important?
- What is data downtime and why now?
- Leveraging customer success as a super power
- Hubspot's data jingle!