Listen to business owners share about their businesses, how they got started and tips they share about topics related to marketing, social media, videos, accounting, cybersecurity, public speaking and other topics.
How To Build an Audience Podcast
How To Build An Audience with Guest Chris Williams, founder of Group Coach Nation.
We start out with Chris' favorite quote: Do Work, Get Results. This sums up entrepreneurship, being successful, and the topic How To Build An Audience.
There is so much value packed into this short 30-minute episode. So grab a pen and paper and be ready to take notes.
Things you will learn:
1. Be in the public
2. Learning to not overthink what platform to be on
3. Publish Daily
4. Prospect daily: "turn on the water spicket"
5. Take baby steps
A few of our takeaways:
1. If you want to sell stuff to people, you have to be where they are
2. When you find your trusted person, lean in
3. That's why Joe & Galan are doing this, so you can get real information
4. Marketing is EVERYTHING - message, thoughts, community. Marketing is everything behind the "water spicket"
5. Why Join a Mastermind Group: We change and transform faster in a group than we do alone
To Learn more about Chris Williams, please check out www.groupcoachnation.com
A Look At Ask Valor Masterminds With Influencer Gail Bailey
We couldn't continue with our podcast without listeners and finding guests. On our 60th episode, we were blessed to have one of our top influencers, Gail Bailey, a Mary Kay Independent Consultant who's been listening, following, and sharing.
Gail Will share:
1. Why She listens or watches
2. Some of her favorite episodes or guests
3. What future Guests she would like to see
We are thankful for everyone who listens or watches our podcast and are humbled by the feedback everyone gives us. To learn more about Gail, check out her website www.marykay.com/gbailey1
Building Bridges With Values With Guest Matt Mersino
What does it mean to build bridges with values? Matt Mersino helps break this down by answering the following questions.
1. How someone's values are important to the people you hire and having values is more important than skills.
2. How do we keep the best people together to grow a business.
3. How can businesses create strong teams.
4. What is the difference between your personal values and company values and could they be one in the same.
Have more questions about values that weren't answered in this podcast? Make sure you reach out to Matt Mersino on LinkedIn or visit his website for more info www.mattmersino.com
Shout out to our sponsors Fuse Networks & A Advanced Septic & Construction and your continued support.
How To Build A Personal Brand
Are you building a personal brand but you're just not sure how to start? Well, the good news is that our guest Tanya Hagre shared some ways to build your brand and get your message out to your audience. Here are just a few of the tips she shared:
1. Be Consistent with Social Media Posting
2. Showing your audience your true self will help people to get to know, like, and trust you
3. You Are Always Marketing
4. Social Media is Always Changing So "Surrender to the Silly" To learn more, check out the whole episode and be ready to take lots of notes.
Have more questions that weren't answered? Visit Tanya's website to connect www.tanyahagre.com
Tanya's Favorite Quote: You don't have to recreate the wheel, you just have to make it turn. -Tanya Hagre
Self Hypnosis Tips From Nikki Gangemi
Are you ready to feel motivated on demand and achieve your goals the easy way? In this episode, Nikki Gangemi debunks hypnosis myths & shares tips on how hypnosis can help entreprenuers. As a personal trainer for your mind, Nikki Gangemi helps you wipe out limiting beliefs and negative emotions in minutes. She shares how hypnosis and self-hypnosis can help you grow and get focused.
To learn more about Nikki and connect with her, please visit her website https://nikkigangemi.com/
To watch check all of our podcast episodes, please visit www.askvalormasterminds.com
Leading Through Relations Podcast With Brittany Wagner
Leading Through Relationships is something people both struggle with and can succeed at. This is why it was a topic Brittany Wagner wanted to educate our audience about.
Brittany is a nationally respected athletic academic counselor and motivational speaker. Best known for her role as the breakout star of the hit Netflix documentary series Last Chance U. For the past 4 years, Brittany has traveled all over the country as a motivational speaker. In the fall of 2017, she launched her own company called Ten Thousand Pencils, LLC
Here are some of the ways we can lead through our relationships: 1. SHOW UP & PUT IN THE WORK
2. This Too Shall Pass Advice from Brittany's Dad
3. Play to people's strengths
4. We give up on that 9 thousandth hour when it takes 10 thousand hours of effort to be an expert.
5. You don't have to have it all figured out to start a company. Preparation doesn't equal perfection.
6. Find your joy Get your paper and pencil ready and be prepared to take notes.
If you have questions, make sure you check out Brittany's website www.brittanywagner.com
Thanks to our sponsors A Advanced Septic & Construction, Fuse Networks, and check out the Marky Boy's Minute at the end to learn some tips about video marketing.
I just listened to podcast 42 on making videos. Great tips!
I believe videos are a must for any business.
I did my first video last year because of the pandemic.
I didn’t die! Now I really enjoy doing them.