Is your company falling prey to common culture killers?
In order to build a great company, you have to develop a great company culture.
In this episode, Chris digs into some of the biggest mistakes CEOs make that kill their company culture, create distrust in their team, and cost them revenue.
Plus, you’ll hear the two simple changes you can make to strengthen your culture, win over your people, and protect yourself against low morale.
“Even great companies die or become stagnant when they fail to focus on culture.”
In this Episode:
- The one thing culture killer that harm your company faster than anything else, plus what happened to a business owner seeking an investment from Chris who fell into this trap
- Does your company have the same culture now as it did when you first opened? Hear why that’s a problem
- How a rogue team member will infect your culture and cost you trust, productivity, and revenue
- Do you need to reallocate your talent? Chris explains how having the wrong people in the wrong positions kill your company’s culture
- Two things you must do if you want to strengthen your business’s culture
Take a look at the companies Chris has helped scale and see if there are any spots available in Chris’s consulting program.
Connect with Chris: