We're excited to announce a new CIO podcast hosted by Healthcare IT Today. On this podcast we plan to bring the most practical healthcare CIO insights and perspectives. We know how challenging the job of healthcare CIO can be and we hope this podcast will help make things a little bit easier. Pull up your virtual front row seat to hear CIOs helping CIOs.
On our first episode, we're excited to welcome Ed Marx (@marxtango), Chief Digital Officer at Tech Mahindra Health and Life Sciences and former CIO at Cleveland Clinic and a number of other healthcare organizations. For those who know Ed, he's full of stories and experiences as CIO and this episode is chock full of them. Along with hearing about Ed's successes, we also ask a time when Ed failed as CIO and what he learned from the failure.
Here's a look at the questions we discuss on this episode:
* What's been the key to your success in your career?
* How did you measure your success as a CIO?
* Can you share an example of a time you failed as a CIO? What did you learn from it?
* How do you find time to do duathalon, volunteer, dance, write books, etc?
* You're known for building great teams. What are some examples of practical things you've done to bring your teams together?
* What would you say to a CIO out there that may be struggling?