Dr. Jillian Finker, Naturopathic Doctor has a private practice in Bellmore, New York. She specializes in women's health and is an expert in natural medicine. Dr. Finker has been selected as the best Alternative Doctor on Long Island for 2011, 2012 and 2013. She has been on various television programs, radio shows and she is a frequent lecturer nationwide. She was the technical editor for Boosting Your Immunity for Dummies, Adrenal Fatigue for Dummies, and is in the process of editing other health books. Her work has been highlighted in First for Women's magazine several times, along with other major journals and publications. It's About Wellness, Naturally her latest publication is available on Amazon.
Listen to this informative Nutrigenomic Nation episode with Dr. Jillian Finker about natural medicine in women’s health.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How naturopathic medicine allows for more time with patients.
● Why nutrition is the foundation for our health.
● How different nutrients can turn on and off certain genes.
● Why it’s important for women to take time for self-care.
● How people need to focus on eating real, organic food.
Connect with Jillian
Connect with Brian: