23 min

Ep85 - How To Lead With Care with Bob DeKoch & Phillip G. Clampitt London's Leadership Podcast

    • Business

Here to talk about their new book, Leading with Care in a Tough World: Beyond Servant Leadership, Bob and Phil talk to us about some interesting facts about why leading with care is so important. In a world where only 15% of employees are engaged with their work, leaders need to find ways of reaching the other 85%. Maybe in our technological hustle world we've forgotten what or who gets the job done. At the end of the day we're all people and as it turns out, treating each other with kindness, respect and compassion, is the true way to be a successful leader.

Here to talk about their new book, Leading with Care in a Tough World: Beyond Servant Leadership, Bob and Phil talk to us about some interesting facts about why leading with care is so important. In a world where only 15% of employees are engaged with their work, leaders need to find ways of reaching the other 85%. Maybe in our technological hustle world we've forgotten what or who gets the job done. At the end of the day we're all people and as it turns out, treating each other with kindness, respect and compassion, is the true way to be a successful leader.

23 min

Top Podcasts In Business

Money Stuff: The Podcast
Bloomberg
In Good Company with Nicolai Tangen
Norges Bank Investment Management
REAL AF with Andy Frisella
Andy Frisella #100to0
Money Rehab with Nicole Lapin
Money News Network
The Ramsey Show
Ramsey Network
Habits and Hustle
Jen Cohen and Habit Nest