Frank Farmer is the founder and President of American Metal Roofs (AMR) based in Michigan. Trained as a physician, Frank has used his medical knowledge to develop methods of analyzing a home’s health. In that process, he gathers information that is crucial for an impactful and profitable sales presentation. In 2013, Frank was appointed to the Board of Governors for the Home Improvement Professional Executive Council (HIPEC).
Frank also sits on the Board of the Metal Roofing Alliance (MRA) providing sales and marketing guidance to North American metal roofing manufactures and contractors. In 2018, Frank received the “Legends of the Home Improvement” award for his leadership and development of the residential metal roofing industry. His reputation as a business innovator and problem solver has made him a recognized authority in the metal roofing industry. Along with others at American Metal Roofs, Frank consults with many other contractors and other businesses through their advisory company, Metal Roofing Consultants.
In our discussion we explored transitioning from a physician to a genuine sales wizard.
Here are some of the other beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How thank you gifts can be used as a powerful tool to help with referrals.
● Why having ethics, morals, and values is important for every salesperson.
● How using a consultative approach is better for relationship building.
● Why having a unique high-quality product allows businesses to stand out.
● How providing a solution to a problem will drive business your way.
Connect with Frank:
Guest Contact Info:
Connect with Nate Lindquist
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices