How did a troubled, lost teen become a creative phenomenon featured on CNN, NPR and other national press? Timothy Goodman, designer, illustrator, muralist, and artist grew up with no clue of what direction to take. But he found his groove in designing murals and creating viral social experiments. He shares how he dealt with depression even after becoming a success, how to make your life into art, and how to commit to what you truly want to do.
- Grab one of the last spots at our Glow Retreat (possibly the last one!) DM Cathy on Instagram @cathy.heller
- Come to the Arrive Summit! cathyheller.com/arrive
- Get more of Timothy at tgoodman.com
- Follow Timothy on Instagram @timothygoodman
- Thanks Bambee! Get your free HR compliance audit at Bambee.com/DREAMJOB
- Thanks Skillshare! Get 2 free months of Skillshare Premium Membership at skillshare.com/dreamjob2