So this is a podcast-ish. Audio, yes, but, what this really is, is a collection of talks, lectures, and workshops by Dr. Daniel White Hodge given over the years. The goal here is to learn and add to the knowledge base. Talks range from a variety of topics and are here, free, for anyone to engage with. Enjoy.
12. Hip Hop As Resistance Art - Gon Learn Today
This is a talk I gave for a conference here in 2020 on using Hip Hop as a resistance tool in the fight for equity. I center Tupac in this as one of those artists who embodied that resistance. Check it out.
11. Toward A Theology of Hopelessness - Gon Learn Today
!!!!EXPLICIT!!! This is a talk I gave at Theocon this year. Tripp Fuller, the podfather himself, invited me to give this talk and I figured this be a great subject to explore and get into. Notes are in the show notes on the website. Enjoy!
10. COVID 19 Lectures: Machine Learning and the Mediated Age with Paul Hammond II - Gon Learn Today
This was part of my COVID 19 lecture series for the spring of 2020 courses that I taught. I had the oppurtunity to talk with my friend and colleage Paul Hammond II about machine learning, digital culture, and what it all means. Deep! This was for my...
9. COVID 19 Lectures: Relationship Dynamic and Self Care with Dr. Elizabeth Pierre - Gon Learn Today
This conversation was part of my COVID 19 lecture series for my spring 2020 classes. I was truly honored to have my friend Dr. Elizabeth Pierre come and talk through relationship issues and self care. This was for my interpersonal comm class.
8. COVID 19 Lectures: Navigating the Intercultural Maze with Marcus Payne II - Gon Learn Today
!!!EXPLICIT!!! This is part of the COVID 19 lecture series I developed for my online courses in the spring of 2020. This conversation was intense and went a long with my intercultural comm class.
7. Intro to the Podcast Series with Dr. Hodge - Gon Learn Today
Well, it's about time I actually do a very LATE intro to the podcast series! Sheesh. Check it out.