Rena spent 14 years as Deputy District Attorney for Los Angeles County where she specialized in cases of sexual assault and domestic violence. She continues to serve women today as both a women's intimacy educator and certified coach. Rena helps women love their body, experience deep intimacy, and have great sex, shame free.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- infidelity (women are cheating now at rates equal to men - what's going on?
- sexual fantasies, and why it's important to discuss them
- why you MUST talk about sex outside the bedroom (and ideas to make it easier to do!)
- how to get out of your head during sex
- how to turn down sex when you're not in the mood
- why scheduled/planned sex is perfectly normal (and can even be hotter than spontaneous sex!)
- how to keep the spark alive
Be in touch with Rena:
Meet your hosts:
Sue McCarroll is the founder of Opal Wellness Studio and Kierstin Gant is the founder of fearNOT Coaching. Kierstin and Sue have their unique styles of coaching women to increase self-care, self-compassion, navigate busy mom life and nourish their bodies mentally, emotionally, and physically.
You can learn more about Sue at https://www.instagram.com/opal_wellness_studio/
and Kierstin at https://www.instagram.com/kierstin.gant.fnc/
Thank you for listening! Please take a moment to subscribe and review.
This supports the Well2You Podcast in reaching more people who need to be connected to these impactful conversations.